Friday, April 15, 2011

Distractions.....






I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been busy and distracted lately with different things. Some have been stupid and dumb distractions. I feel like my life has been going bad and it's getting messed up when I just got it right in track again. I know I should have a better mindset but you don't feel how I feel and your not thinking what I'm thinking. I just want my life to go right and not get messed up because when I get messed up it goes downhill from there. I just need to know how am I going to survive this and how am I going to figure things out in my life? We will have to see. I know I need to just calm down and do my best to get through this.

1 comment:

  1. Try to repeat these two phrases to yourself:
    1. "This too shall pass..."
    2. "Don't sweat the small stuff..." (For this one to work you must understand that in the grand scheme of things...it's ALL small stuff.)

    ReplyDelete