Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Is Love?





Love can be many things.
It depends how you look at it.
For some love can be the thing they have been looking for.
For others love is the two edged sword that stabbed you in the heart.
Love is how you make it.
There are different types of love.
Like the love of betraying people, the love you get of happiness, or the love that you thought you had but it's fake.
So for a lot of people love can make you or break you.
Love is a toy at least that's what they make it seem like.
Love shouldn't be tampered with.
It should be treated like a huma.
You should treat it with care.
You can view love the way you want to.
Unlike me I'm not getting worried about love.
I think I'm to young to know what love is.
I'm taking my days one day at a time.
So what is love?
What are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment