Sunday, March 20, 2011

Poem Blockage


It's not that I don't know what I'm going to write about it's just that the idea in my head is coming out on paper. I know that sounds really weird but it's true. I have a real good poem name and everything. To tell you the truth I think if you write a poem about something you were feeling at that moment you really can't put the same words and emotions into when you want to write it later. But I'm going to try my best with it. I can feel what I want to say in my heart but it won't come out to the thing that is important and that everybody can see to show who you really are inside. I think that's what poetry is about. But right now I'm in a stage called poem blockage and I hope I get out very soon because I want to share my poetry with everyone so they can see who I really am. I really want that so people can understand me better and they can relate to me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment