Thursday, March 3, 2011

Writers Block


This is a look I have when I have writers block. I look lost and feel like it to, It's like when you go into the kitchen then when you go in there you forgot why you went in there in the first place. Personally I hate when that happens.  Right now I feel lost. I have no idea what to write about. Normally things just pop into my head then I write what I feel. This is not the case right now. Just a word or words then I can get my brain at work again. I hate when I have writers block. It's not fun at all in fact it sucks a lot. Hopefully I will write something soon enough but for right now I'm about to either chill, watch t.v., read a book, or just think. Those are always good options when your in a position I'm in. Wish me luck. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment