Monday, February 14, 2011

A Different Type of Music Known as Gospel Rap




I like these two songs put together because every time I listen to these either together or separately it makes me think. Even though this isn't Chris Brown or Drake this is good music. You should give it a chance before you say no to it. Gospel rappers are just as good as regular rappers. Don't judge this music before you listen to it. Who knows maybe you will like gospel rap to. Yes this is this the music I listen to also. Don't judge me by the music because gospel rap makes me part of the person I am today. Apparently people like who I am. This is song is a mixture of two artist and there songs. Lecrae- Fanatics and Trip Lee's- Cash or Christ. Both of these are good so check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment