Sunday, February 20, 2011

Only By His GRACE

His grace keeps me here.
God is so good.
Without His grace I don't know where I would be.
I would be dead.
Things in my life has caused me darkness.
What's inside of me has almost caused me to die.
People don't understand this concept.
The mind and the heart can be a great thing.
But they can also cause you pain, suffering, and it can be one of the most worst and dangerous things that you can listen to.
It's like the voice inside of you doesn't exsist .
All you hear is your mind and heart.
Both of those can deceive you.
You need God's grace to survive.
Only by His grace.
So remember when your about to do something dealing with life or death think.
Think about how it's going to affect your life.
Remember it's only by His grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment