Sunday, February 6, 2011

Is It Really Bright?


You think my life is a bright happy all the time world.
That's on the outside but you have no idea on the inside.
To people my life is suppose to be the best like i shouldn't have any struggles.
But one I'm human and two that's defiantly not true.
My life is full of hurt, pain, depression, and disappointment.
If I had to think of my life as a road it would be dark.
It will also either be a dead end road or a road where it cuts off and at a certain point you fall and never come back.
Sure my life may seem all good and well.
But on the inside it's way way worse.
There has been so much pain in my life.
That pain has caused me to think and do some crazy things.
To tell you the truth I cover a lot of pain but nobody notices.
I look around and sometimes I wish I have never been born.
I think to myself what is my purpose in life?
Also I think why am I on this earth? and should I even be here?
I cry myself to sleep on nights because of things that have been done.
So what do you think now?
Is my road/life is as bright as you think or do you think it's dark?
To me my life is pitch black.
There's more to me than you think and I think it's best for some people to know what you know about me.

3 comments:

  1. Just to let people know I don't feel this way about life all the time but either sometimes or most of the times I do feel this way but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real nice
    Follow Me On wwwhallgrimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete